Friday, May 19, 2017

Last blog

LAST BLOG WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! But blogging hasn't been too bad and I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs and sometimes I liked writing them. These next few days are going to be pretty busy but it's fun busy so I'm excited. Also I have a lot of big tests this next week and I am very upset about it but it's okay, I'll survive. On Sunday one of the high school cross country girls are throughing a barbecue type thing for the whole team and I'm a tad nervous. First of all India Johnson is going to be there and she's a legend. And it's just gonna be a bunch of fast, pretty, high school girls and I am not prepared to be the awkward freshman. Also can we talk about how high school is happening. Like wow! In elementary school I remember high school being so far away and here I am. I think these four years are going to go by very quickly and I am not prepared to be an adult. That's a very scary word. Adult. Ew. Okay bye have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I think that the cookout was pretty fun! It is crazy to think about how fast time has gone, but summer is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of being an adult as well. I remember being younger and thinking that I had SO MUCH SCHOOL ahead of me, and now I'm 2/3 done with everything and I'm terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the barbecue! Don't worry! You still have a lot of time to enjoy before you have to be an adult. You're ready for high school so enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete